Learn Languages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Learn Languages

Here u can learn as many languages u want xD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lanesz- crazy girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanesz

Lanesz

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Lanesz- crazy girl Empty
PostSubject: Lanesz- crazy girl   Lanesz- crazy girl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:19 am

Hei Lanesz- crazy girl 341425
The most of you know me from arseniums.com, but for the others who doesn't-
My name is Rebecca Kathinka (I hate Rebecca- I prefer Kathinka) I was born in Kristiansand, and for 8 years now I've been living in a little place among fields, mountains and a lake, in a very boring country- Norway Lanesz- crazy girl 814731
I'm a fan of Arsenie, Gosia Andrzejewicz, Toples, Cliver, Boys. I love Poland and Polish Lanesz- crazy girl 296341
It seems like I start to be a wannabe-polish. Lanesz- crazy girl 293516
My biggest interest is languages, and I think that 90% of my mind/thoughs is about something Polish. I try to learn Polish and I have get some Polish friends. I also have to learn Romanian, Arsenies language Lanesz- crazy girl 515487
When I'm at home I listen to music the whole time Lanesz- crazy girl 515487
In my sparetime I do taekwondo, and hang around with friends Lanesz- crazy girl 303732 another thingabout me; I drink too much milk. One liter in an hour ever day, sometimes Lanesz- crazy girl Smiley_216
My humor is weird- so watch out- stupid humor may come up in my postings. Lanesz- crazy girl 467726 Lanesz- crazy girl 656556
Back to top Go down
~TBL~
Italian Admin
Italian Admin

Number of posts : 25

Lanesz- crazy girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lanesz- crazy girl   Lanesz- crazy girl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:35 am

Hallo Kathinka!! Lanesz- crazy girl 982768 Your home sounds beautiful though, I wish Brooklyn was more like a "little place among fields, mountains and a lake" O_O!
Your learning Polish is very admirable, to me it looks even harder than Japanese Lanesz- crazy girl 933921
Oh, and - weird humor is very much appreciated ^^
Back to top Go down
Lanesz

Lanesz

Lanesz- crazy girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lanesz- crazy girl   Lanesz- crazy girl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:12 pm

Hallo Lanesz- crazy girl 132958 you know what it is in Norwegian Lanesz- crazy girl 982768 Lanesz- crazy girl 515487
It is very beautiful, but it may happen that you get a feeling like you're trapped here Lanesz- crazy girl 656556
Yes, Polish is hard :/ I've looked at Japanese, I gave up cause of the signs Lanesz- crazy girl 369963 Romanian is easier Lanesz- crazy girl 303732
Back to top Go down
MissBalan
Admin
Admin
MissBalan

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Lanesz- crazy girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lanesz- crazy girl   Lanesz- crazy girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:48 pm

Lanesz wrote:
Hei Lanesz- crazy girl 341425
The most of you know me from arseniums.com, but for the others who doesn't-
My name is Rebecca Kathinka (I hate Rebecca- I prefer Kathinka) I was born in Kristiansand, and for 8 years now I've been living in a little place among fields, mountains and a lake, in a very boring country- Norway Lanesz- crazy girl 814731
I'm a fan of Arsenie, Gosia Andrzejewicz, Toples, Cliver, Boys. I love Poland and Polish Lanesz- crazy girl 296341
It seems like I start to be a wannabe-polish. Lanesz- crazy girl 293516
My biggest interest is languages, and I think that 90% of my mind/thoughs is about something Polish. I try to learn Polish and I have get some Polish friends. I also have to learn Romanian, Arsenies language Lanesz- crazy girl 515487
When I'm at home I listen to music the whole time Lanesz- crazy girl 515487
In my sparetime I do taekwondo, and hang around with friends Lanesz- crazy girl 303732 another thingabout me; I drink too much milk. One liter in an hour ever day, sometimes Lanesz- crazy girl Smiley_216
My humor is weird- so watch out- stupid humor may come up in my postings. Lanesz- crazy girl 467726 Lanesz- crazy girl 656556
Are u my twin? Lanesz- crazy girl 479325 my humor is VERY ironic and stupid Lanesz- crazy girl 467726 ice to know more about u Kat Lanesz- crazy girl 132958
Back to top Go down
https://learnlanguages.forumotion.com
Lanesz

Lanesz

Lanesz- crazy girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lanesz- crazy girl   Lanesz- crazy girl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:13 am

Hehe, maybe I am- who knows?? Lanesz- crazy girl 833515 Lanesz- crazy girl 515487
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lanesz- crazy girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lanesz- crazy girl   Lanesz- crazy girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lanesz- crazy girl
Page 1 of 1