Learn Languages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Learn Languages

Here u can learn as many languages u want xD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you wanna know?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanesz

Lanesz

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-24

What do you wanna know? Empty
PostSubject: What do you wanna know?   What do you wanna know? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:28 pm

Ask here if it's words, sentences or something in Norwegian you would like to know, or have translated What do you wanna know? 833515

Last edited by Lanesz on Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~TBL~
Italian Admin
Italian Admin

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: What do you wanna know?   What do you wanna know? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:42 am

Reflexive verbs, plz cheers
Back to top Go down
Lanesz

Lanesz

PostSubject: Re: What do you wanna know?   What do you wanna know? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:48 pm

Ehmm... What's reflexive? What do you wanna know? 188236 sorry, I'm stupid.. What do you wanna know? 80913 Give me some examples to which verbs, and I'll tell you What do you wanna know? 982768 ^^,
Back to top Go down
MissBalan
Admin
Admin
MissBalan

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you wanna know?   What do you wanna know? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:47 pm

i wanna know "i love u" please What do you wanna know? 982768
Back to top Go down
https://learnlanguages.forumotion.com
~TBL~
Italian Admin
Italian Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you wanna know?   What do you wanna know? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:05 am

Lanesz wrote:
Ehmm... What's reflexive? What do you wanna know? 188236 sorry, I'm stupid.. What do you wanna know? 80913 Give me some examples to which verbs, and I'll tell you What do you wanna know? 982768 ^^,

Hehe, I looked online. I meant things like "bevege seg," "beklage seg (over noe)," "dumme seg ut." So, I mean, can you tell how to conjugate these verbs?
I asked because a reflexive verb in one language may be an intransitive verb (to die, to laugh, etc) in the other language.
Am I being clear? What do you wanna know? 188236
Back to top Go down
Lanesz

Lanesz

PostSubject: Re: What do you wanna know?   What do you wanna know? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:40 pm

MissBalan wrote:
i wanna know "i love u" please What do you wanna know? 982768

Hehe, well, in Norwegian we have two versions of "I love you"; jeg elsker deg and jeg er glad i deg.
It's a little bit differents between those words... jeg elsker deg is the strongest one of these. You use that to your girlfriend/boyfriend, or someone you really love... jeg er glad i deg you mostly use to friends.. it's like "I care about you and I like you".... jeg elsker deg is a strong word, so you must not abuse this word.. Not say jeg elsker deg to a person if you really don't mean it What do you wanna know? 833515 use jeg er glad i deg instead What do you wanna know? 303732
Like in this: conversation between two persons.. the girl love the boy but the boy doesn't have the same feelings for the girl:
Girl: Jeg elsker deg
Boy: I don't feel the same for you.. I mean, jeg er glad i deg, but jeg elsker deg ikke ikke=refusing word, like "not"

Ohuj, I can't explain very well What do you wanna know? 466197 I hope you understood that What do you wanna know? 373816

~TBL~ wrote:

Hehe, I looked online. I meant things like "bevege seg," "beklage seg (over noe)," "dumme seg ut." So, I mean, can you tell how to conjugate these verbs?
I asked because a reflexive verb in one language may be an intransitive verb (to die, to laugh, etc) in the other language.
Am I being clear? What do you wanna know? 188236

I'm stupid, I don't know reflexive and intransative, but I'll try What do you wanna know? 982768

å bevege seg= to move (move, like go some meters away)
I am moving- jeg beveger meg
I moved- jeg bevegde meg
I have moved- jeg har beveget meg

What do you wanna know? 258618 I don't know what about "beklage seg" in English What do you wanna know? 188236 or how to explain "dumme seg ut".... But "å dumme seg ut" is like that you do when you do something stupid and become embarassing for it What do you wanna know? 982768 like when I went thru the corridor, I saw a boy, and when I stared at him my laptopbag fall on the flor while I was passing by him... I "dumma meg ut" then What do you wanna know? 656556 and another time I was talking loudly about a boy, I didn't know he was at home but he was and he probably heard it.. I bet many of you dummer dere ut What do you wanna know? 467726 do stupid, embarassing things What do you wanna know? 833515

Ask if there is some verbs you want to have conjugated What do you wanna know? 132958

Last edited by Lanesz on Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~TBL~
Italian Admin
Italian Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you wanna know?   What do you wanna know? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:47 am

Thank youuuu Kathinka What do you wanna know? 29911
Back to top Go down
Lanesz

Lanesz

PostSubject: Re: What do you wanna know?   What do you wanna know? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:36 am

You're welcome What do you wanna know? 132958 just ask if you have more questions What do you wanna know? 982768
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you wanna know?   What do you wanna know? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you wanna know?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Learn Languages :: Learn norwegian-
Jump to: