Learn Languages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Learn Languages

Here u can learn as many languages u want xD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where you you want to travel?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanesz

Lanesz

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Where you you want to travel? Empty
PostSubject: Where you you want to travel?   Where you you want to travel? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:18 pm

Where do you wanna travel? Where you you want to travel? 982768 and why? Where you you want to travel? 515487
I wanna go to Poland again, cause I loove the country, music from it, and the language Where you you want to travel? 296341 Poland, Polish and Disco Polo is in my mind all the time Where you you want to travel? 982768
Back to top Go down
MissBalan
Admin
Admin
MissBalan

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Where you you want to travel?   Where you you want to travel? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:42 pm

I want to go in Romania because i love the language (thx to who) and songs from it Where you you want to travel? 296341
I want to go in Italy again,cause there's my family that i didn't see for 2 years and i miss the sea Where you you want to travel? 467726
Back to top Go down
https://learnlanguages.forumotion.com
seraphserpent

seraphserpent

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Where you you want to travel?   Where you you want to travel? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:28 pm

I want to go to Moldova, Germany, Austria and Sweden, because I want to trace my family tree, and those places are where we come from
Also, I want to go to Ireland because I think everything about it is breathtaking.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Introdulcer of new bands
Introdulcer of new bands
Kitty

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Where you you want to travel?   Where you you want to travel? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:47 pm

moldova,romania,germany,italy and a lot bunch of more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where you you want to travel?   Where you you want to travel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where you you want to travel?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Learn Languages :: Chit-chat-
Jump to: